If you’ve never watched a usability study before — or you want to show someone on your team (or boss!) the enormous value that usability testing can bring to your organization — you are invited to attend a usability demo Friday, May 2, 2014 at noon (CST).
The usability demo will last one hour and is free.
Sign up to attend my usability study demo (via Google Hangouts on Air).
My friends at the Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota (EFMN) generously allowed me to conduct a usability test of their website, and then share it with you.
During the usability demo, you’ll learn how I:
- Put together the study
- Set up the study with the participant
- Ask ice-breaker questions and gather background information about the participant
- Explain the usability test methodology (think-aloud)
- Watch and listen as the participant completes tasks on the site
- Hear EFMN’s reaction to the findings
- PLUS — Ask questions to June UX or EFMN any time via online chat
We hope to see you there!
Sign up today.
For more background about my usability testing process and approach, check out my 5-step process: